Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Secrets: December 19 & 27, 2009

Wishing my blog readers
the best holiday season ever.
~ CameoRoze

-----------------------------------------


PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment. Here are some of my favorites from the last couple weeks:


My daughter may have authored this one.


I started having similar feelings,
then remembered that
the gifts were picked,
wrapped and given with love.
(I'm ashamed I felt that way).


Sometimes I do, too.
I'd appreciate them more if they were
less insistent 'Republican
'
and more accommodating 'Family.'


I know the feeling.


No one deserves to be lonely,
so I forgave my dad.


My Sweet Dale

1 comment:

coral-seas said...

I decided to forgive my Dad.

Then I started to understand, a little bit, why he treated us the way he did.

And then I stopped hating myself for still caring.

I love my Dad.