Monday, January 11, 2010

Macro Monday - Flylady


Macro Monday is easy to play,
snap a macro (or close-up) photo,
post it on your blog
then go to Lisa's Chaos
and sign Mr Linky.


Flylady


I'm using this image as a double whammy today. It's for both Macro Monday and Weekly Gratitude.

So, what is this image and who is Flylady?

The image is a 4 inch 'clingy' ... one of those vinyl doohickeys that you can put on glass, then peel off and use again. This is Flylady's logo.

As for Flylady ... well, she's my mentor and cheerleader. She's an easily sidetracked woman that learned to turn a chaotic lifestyle into one of peace. Then she taught a half million women to do the same.

With her help and inspiration, I've learned that cleaning up my home can now be viewed as a blessing to my family. I've learned that to give the best of myself to others, I first must care for myself. I've learned that by putting simple routines in place to take care of the "gotta dos" in life, I have a lot more time to do the fun stuff.

I'm grateful for all Flylady has taught me, and for the more peaceful life I lead because I followed her lead.

If you live in chaos and want to get out of it, I highly recommend taking a peek at Flylady's website.
(Don't worry. All the guidance is FREE!)

* * * * *


Weekly Gratitude
For 52 weeks, count your blessings and document them once each week

9 comments:

Gena D said...

Ah a fun macro!!! hehe!
Gena @ thinking aloud
Blog: http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com/

msdewberry said...

I have often seen references to Flylady but never knew what it was about. So I have learned something here!!

Amanda Moore said...

Cute idea, she looks like a little super woman!

Rambling Woods said...

I hadn't heard of it so I checked out the web site....Michelle

Gattina said...

Very nice and funny result !

John McDevitt said...

Way cool. I prefer dooflinger myself.

Jay said...

Oh! I have those little 'doohickys' too! But not Flylady. I have a Captain Jack Sparrow, a 'Stop! Kill your speed' and a 'Stop means stop' sticker on our glass doors. Having a greyhound means stickers on your glass. They tend to run through it without seeing it if there's something moving on the other side!

I'm going to check out Flylady's blog now. She sounds interesting!

EG CameraGirl said...

Cool post. I suspect I could learn a lot from Flylady!

valerie said...

this is fab I keep trying to fly but usually end up landing in a heap