Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunday Secrets: January 17, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

The first two secrets are from Frank's blog last Sunday. The final one is from the PostSecret archives.

I'm glad I have a lot more reasons to go on Facebook
than just to play Bejeweled.
Oh, but I LOVE playing Bejeweled!
(and I'm very good at it)


I guess I'll start here
in Post Falls, Idaho.


My husband and I had a weekend away
in the Columbia Gorge.

We took turns driving; we took turns riding shotgun.
It works ...
as long as we're heading down the road together!

1 comment:

valerie said...

this is sch a cooll idea off to check out the link