Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Secrets: February 7, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

There were lots of interesting secrets today. These are my four favorites:


I can't say I hate it, I simply have no use for it.


Ahhh! There's got to be a wonderful sweet story behind this.


I had two days like this, both in "the alley" behind my childhood home. I'll always love the wonderful feeling of lying in the tall, tall grasses alone, listening to the bugs, feeling the sun on my face, knowing I couldn't be found. Then there was the day I met "the little girl behind the fence." Magical.


This reminds me of my eldest. My desire is that her hope never eludes her.

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

These always amaze me..