Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Secrets: December 06, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

Today's secrets have a common theme. Each depicts someone trying to understand why people react the way they do.

Who do they think they're kidding?
What's so wrong about their natural color?
They really think looking this way
will give a better impression?



I say outlandish things tongue-in-cheek
to make stick-up-the-'cheek' people uncomfortable.



... so my niece said.
Who thought what about who's art?


Yeah. Neither do I.
What's not to like?
I'm incredible!


As a young adult, I didn't shave either.
I was impressed by the honest reactions from kids.
Adult reactions were a whole different ball of wax.

No comments: