Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunday Secrets: April 4 & 11, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

Here are a few secrets I could relate to that were posted in the last couple weeks:

I was the stranger that listened to you on the plane. You honored me by sharing your secret pain with me. I'm so glad I got to mother you a little that day. You needed a mom.


I love the life I live right now. My husband. My beautiful daughters, each unique. My home. My friends. My outreach. It's good to be 50+ and living the simple life I dreamed. It is possible.


Hope. Optimism. My creeds.
This postcard was an "Easter Egg." Frank gave the image this name:
always_hope_just_not_on_the_time_schedule_we_want


May you be filled with hope and optimism, even if you've lost your job or marriage or loved ones. I was there once. Now I live the life I love. Stick with it. You can live your best life, too.

No comments: