Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Secrets: May 09, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

I really enjoyed today's secrets all about mothers. So many facets of being mothered and mothering were explored. I could relate to six of them today, but I picked these four to comment on.

I learned much more than this from my mom,
but with the rack I inherited,
this was a very important lesson!
(I've passed the lesson on to my daughters.)


When I'm having trouble with my siblings,
I call out to my mom, too.
Now and again, I do get to meet up with her
in my dreams.


It's insidious, the way it creeps in.
Makes me glow inside.


That's the message I heard
from my three lovelies today.

:: Hugs and Kisses ::

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Wonderful thoughts, Margaret!

Carolyn NC said...

These are really neat!