Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Great Day to Celebrate

I went shopping at
Bed Bath & Beyond
for dishcloths.

I didn't find any.

But I did find this lighthearted birthday card. The image
made me feel happy.
So I bought it
"Just Because."

I had to post it today. After what feels like weeks and weeks of rain and gloom, we have a beautiful north Idaho day today. Sunny. Clear skies. Temperatures to reach into the high 7os! Great day for a "top down" ride in the convertible.



I also found this Jim Brickman CD and bought it for myself as a treat.

Such beautiful piano music
From the Heart. You really ought to give it a listen.



Time to go outside and blow some bubbles while lying in my hammock! Life is good.

It's a great day to celebrate and play with balloons ...
even if it's not your birthday.

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

Some things just make you smile!