Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunday Secrets: June 26, 2010

So, I'm almost a full week behind. That's OK. I had an excellent trip last week and it's taking me a bit of time to get back into the groove of home life.

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment. These four secrets caught my attention last Sunday:

I'm one of those oddballs that does generally read directions and owner's manuals. I tip my hat to those who figure things out without having to read directions. I also growl at those who refuse to read directions yet complain about the task at hand. It's just not that hard, folks.


On back: I hope you come back soon!
The best part of my day used to be picking up mail at the PO box. I heard you broke your ankle, so don't work there any more ... and I hear you're not coming back. Poo.


On back: Enjoy!
Oh, I am so tempted to do this to one particular nemesis. But I believe in karma, so I refrain.


A sentiment carried by three of my favorite atheists. They are much better lovers than some theists I know!

No comments: