Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Secrets: August 29, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

These three secrets put a twinkle in my eye:

Oh, man. I'd NEVER be happy if this was my criteria!
According to my blog statistics,
I get very few visitors each day.

I use this as a means of self-expression.
Having other people read and respond is pure icing.


It's been great having the diagnosis.
At first, I thought it meant that
I had ANOTHER thing wrong with me.

Then I realized that the thing wrong with me
now has a name.

Better yet, it has a therapy.
Now I have a toolbox of strategies
to help me remain stable
and live my life.



The happiest things
tend to be the small things.

No comments: