Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Secrets: September 05, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

After I picked these four secrets today, I realized they have a theme:
"Things I want to remember and follow their example."

If you're put in a position of authority,
you darn well better live up to it.
I can't stand it
when those who lord stuff over me act badly.

What a way to point it out to them!



Too funny! I gotta do that.
I hate outhouses.


I would too!


I made it through the rain.
I don't have to live in the puddles any more.


The other side of this postcard read:
"I want to change the world
one hug and smile at a time."

No comments: