Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Dance: Baby Bunny

I've completed my first cross-stitched piece for 2011. This is a quilt square that will be donated to my charity group, Cross Stitching for Charity.

The design is from Farm Babies by Stoney Creek Collection.

I haven't been stitching much these days, so this little square took me almost a full month to complete: Jan 17 - Feb 13. I'm hoping to stitch one quilt square per month for charity this year. Time will tell if I can keep that up.

I must say, taking time to sit and stitch last weekend had a very positive effect on my soul. I'm considering having a second goal: to leave my computer off on Sundays so that I can concentrate on more offline activities at least one day each week.

Wish me luck on that one!

10 comments:

atelier do Xzinho said...

Congratulations!!! It's so nice...
hugs,
Silvia Dunlop(Brazil)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

How cute.
Congratulations on your finish!

Donna's Stitching said...

I love your bunny he is cute good luck with you goal
Donna

Dawn said...

THat square is adorable!
Dawn in Fl

Dawn said...

That square is adorable!
Dawn in FL

Carolyn NC said...

It's adorable- great job!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Congrats of your first finish of 2011!!

Donna in AL
A fellow StacysXSList Member

Rita E in AZ said...

What a cute finish! Also, what a great idea about taking a break from the computer 1 day a week - I should give it a try

Unknown said...

It turned out great! I love stitching, haven't done so in ages. :( Wonderful!

Carolyn NC said...

This is sooo cute!