Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Dance: Groundhog Day

 had a chance to stitch for a few hours while watching recorded TV shows and was able to finish this quilt square for charity:

We're asked to stitch our initials and state on each square. Because the this square's design, it was a challenge to figure out where to put mine. So I chose to stitch my name and state in a floss color just a shade darker than the background, and placed them vertically on the square. That way they don't detract from the design itself. I like that solution!

Next to stitch? I think maybe a Valentine or St. Patrick's Day square. Time to go pet my stash and see what charts I have on hand.

2 comments:

Donna's Stitching said...

I love it you did a great job
Donna

Denise said...

That is sooooo cute! I love that the groundhog looks so happy.