Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Dance: Easter

After several weeks of not stitching, yesterday I got around to finishing up this quilt square for my charity group. This Easter bunny square is for a quilt that will incorporate holidays from throughout the year.

The chubby bunny is a web freebie that I found on a French blog: Bienvenue chez Echevette
http://echevette.over-blog.com/article-3911091.html
#16 - Joyeuses Pâques

The little basket in the original chart didn't quite work for this square, so I found another Easter basket chart that I hoped would work. Unfortunately, that basket was about twice as big as I needed. So using that chart as inspiration, I created my own little Easter basket design to stitch at the bunny's feet.

I sure love this little guy's attitude! He makes me smile each time I see him.


1 comment:

Barb said...

That is cute! Great job on it!