Saturday, May 7, 2011

WIP: Single Rose 2

OK, so this isn't the most impressive post in town.

But I did get a chance to stitch for a few hours again today. Too bad it doesn't look like I got much accomplished. But as I was stitching along, I could tell that this was the type of design where I could get lost in the stitch count much too easily. So I pulled out some blue sewing thread, and stitched a grid.
The stitched lines on my fabric now match the dark grid lines on the chart, thus making it much easier to keep track of where I'm supposed to place my stitches. This, in turn, keeps the frustration level down and keeps those darn frogs at bay.

One thing a stitcher really hates is rippit, rippit, rippit!!!

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Amen, I hate to frog. It looks lovely. Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Lovely design, Cameo - nice start!