Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cleaning a Microfiber Couch

Time for another Pinterest trial!
[Boring, you say?
Oh, you know you love seeing if these things work.]

This week I followed this Pin to its source 
and learned how to clean my microfiber couch.


We've had our sofa for about 6 or 7 years now,
and though I keep it vacuumed, 
it hasn't had a cleaning in all that time.
It was starting to look pretty bad.

This arm was the worst with drips and spots all over it.

I followed the simple instructions:
saturate with rubbing alcohol,
sponge off the dirt, 
let dry thoroughly,
then brush with a stiff-bristled brush.
It worked GREAT! 

I wasn't able to get very good images
of the entire couch with all it's spots, 
so these small pictures will have to do.

I can highly recommend this Pin!
Be sure to go to the original post to get all the details.

-----



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going to go try this on my red microfiber that has been utterly destroyed by my toddler... Hoping for the same amazing results!