Thursday, May 28, 2015

Self Portrait Week 21: Jo On The Road

I drove my daughter Jodie back to Oregon on Wednesday.
We stopped to take a pic with my selfie stick.




It sort of looks like my unicorn horn is about to pop out of my forehead. The doctor said it wouldn't grow back after the surgery, but once a unicorn -- spreading cheer, keeping Voldemort alive, and pooping rainbows -- always a unicorn.


---

Photo Lessons I Learned:

  • On a sunny day, find some shade.
  • Use the modeling tips you've learned for group shots: friendly contact between subjects; have arms in natural positions but angled away from the body; tilt heads toward each other.
  • Ignore the other folks at the rest stop when using a selfie stick.
    It doesn't matter what they think.
  • Have as much fun with your daughter as you can in the few precious hours you have together.
  • Oh. And don't forget to turn on your phone's Bluetooth.
    And your selfie stick's power button.  [Doh!]






No comments: