Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Blah

I haven't felt very creative in the last few days. We had a plumbing problem that had our water turned off for a couple days. The water part is fixed, but we still have more clean-up to do and replacing of ceiling tiles (again!)

I've just about got the house straightened up after the long weekend.
I walked over 12,000 steps today, so that's good.
And there's this:


I haven't scored over 3 million points in one game of Swap Da Gem in months! (300,000 is a decent normal-game score).

Hope to grab my camera or colored pencils or crafting supplies again soon so I'll have more interesting things to share. The neighborhood kids are all back at school, so I'll have the park down by the river to myself. Perhaps I can photograph the changes that Fall is bringing.

No comments: