Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Handcrafted Birthday Card

Project Pinterest 12



I made a birthday card for a friend. I was inspired by a washi tape card I saw on Pinterest.

On the outside, I used black card stock as the base. Then I made the "present" using two different black/white designs of washi tape on white card stock. I bedazzled it with strings of black and clear Jot Gem Stickers, and a little piece of gingham ribbon from my stash.


On the inside, I used a piece of the marbled paper I made earlier in the month. The paper is outlined in multi-color Jot Gem Stickers.


The sentiment was my own idea, which I wrote with a gel pen on the front and a super fine tip Sharpie on the inside. I hope to take a class in hand lettering in the not-toooooo-distant future to give my cards more panache.


---

Inspiration by Memories & More


No comments: