Sunday, January 29, 2017

How I Spent My Sunday


  1. Reading a book that is just a slog to get through. I've been trying to get around to reading this non-fiction, informative book for 10 years. I'm just over 60% done with it. But, boy, is it a trial.

  2. Writing letters to my Senators and Congressmen. I think I wrote a total of eight letters today on the subjects of cabinet confirmations, the defunding of Planned Parenthood, and the immigration ban. I felt awful after that, having put my emotions on the line while keeping them grounded in logic and reason.

  3. Laundry. This I didn't mind at all. I get to sleep in crisp, clean sheets tonight. Every week, it's a special treat for me.

  4. Went out to dinner at one of my favorite places. But the restaurant was not fully staffed, and the cook burned my food.

  5. Had a Pecan Mudslide from DQ to end our dinner on a high note.

  6. Watched Mythbusters. The final show of the final season. It went out with a bang.

  7. Watched a lot of YouTube videos. This was my favorite for a good laugh:


No comments: