I didn't have much time to stitch today, but I got a little done.
I fixed my mistake at the bottom of the piece. I had one set of queen stitches off by two threads (you can see it on yesterday's photo). So I pulled those stitches out and re-stitched them in the right place.
Then I finished up the strawberries by stitching the next queen stitches in two shades of pink.
I should mention that this image is larger than actual size. The stitching is only 2.75 inches square.
Tomorrow I plan to make some Valentines, so I'll set this aside for a day. It will be quite nice to spend an entire day under the bright lights in my Studio.