Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Three Weeks Later

I was dealing with some minor mental health issues for the better part of a month. One of the things that usually goes away during these episodes is my ability to concentrate enough to craft or photograph or write blog posts. But the worst of the fluctuation is over, and I hope I'm back to daily posts again.

Sunday was my daughter Julie's birthday. So Dale and Jeanne and I paid a visit to Julie's family. We brought her some gifts. I made her a cake. We gave Jeff some hugs, Julie lots of kisses, and Melody enough cuddles that she was ready for us to leave after a couple hours.

This was one of the more touching moments of the day.


I'm sure I'll be posting more baby photos in the days to come, along with a few crafts that I managed to create.

No comments: