Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Photo Contest - Parts 2 & 3

I realized that tomorrow is the beginning of my annual Month of Gratitude, and I want my blog to reflect that. So I'll show the other two photos from the Halloween Photo Contest here today. The entries needed to be in today, but the winner won't be picked for a week or two.

With this photo, I did a little manipulation in my paint program to give it this artistic effect using the "charcoal" brush.

Climb Every Pumpkin



.
This was the photo that took me so long to put together. I tried it with special lighting. I tried with with dry leaves and pumpkins. I tried making it look like a scientific laboratory with animals in jars. When I rummaged around for other props, I came across the doctor's bag. I went with it.

The Doctor is In



.
My entries don't look anything like the photos I'm up against. There are lots of graveyards scenes and haunted houses and people in costumes. So we'll see if the voters like my take on All Hallow's Eve.

No comments: