Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Gift Tags

One of my after-Christmas clean-up tasks is to make gift tags from the Christmas cards I received. This has become so much easier and efficient since I bought the tag punch. What used to take me a couple days now takes less than a couple hours.


I also made my 2018 Christmas card list with all address corrections. I use an Excel spreadsheet for that list. I also bought wrapping paper at 75% off and contained it in a garment bag. I hang it on a bar near the Christmas decorations. Hanging them this way keeps the paper from getting dusty, squished, or torn.

I love getting organized now for the next holiday season. These annual tasks ease me away from the holidays and into the next cold, more difficult months. I hope to make some 2018 Christmas cards and ornaments later this week. Spending time under the bright lights in my Studio also eases me into the deep winter months and helps stave off the winter blues. (But I gotta tells ya, I can already sense the beginnings of Seasonal Affectedness Disorder creeping over me).

No comments: