Sunday, June 23, 2019

Preparations

I spent the majority of my day in the Studio. Most of my alterations and mending are done. I finished four items today, added to the five I fixed last week. Tomorrow I shorten some sleeves and hem a couple dresses, do some pressing, then I'll be done.



I've already started putting outfits together so they're ready to pack. It's quite the bohemian vibe with flowing shirts, embroidery, beads, sequins, and fun prints. I'll hardly recognize myself with these clothes. No sweats or t-shirts.

I'm eyeballing how many outfits to take with me. I'll be dancing. I'll be on a daytime river cruise. I'll be hiking. I'll be swimming. I'll be listening to lots of speakers. I'll be socializing.

It's a wonderful conundrum to have to navigate. I'm so looking forward to this retreat!

No comments: