Friday, July 6, 2007

Days 384 & 385: Beaded Evening Bags

I added two new photographs to Creative Journey in my Photography section.














When I was up in Sandpoint on Sunday, I went shopping at the famous Cedar Street Bridge. Sandpoint is an artsy little tourist town that boasts of an amazing music festival in the summer and some of the best snow skiing in the inland northwest in the winter.

Like most tourist towns, it is filled with little specialty shops and interesting places to eat. So while I was in town for the day, I took some time to browse the little shops.

I found these two beautifully beaded evening bags at a shop called Where the Wind Blows specializing in handmade items from Nepal. These were only $5.00 each!

I love beaded bags ... even though I rarely use them to go out on the town, I have my collection on display in my studio right above my computer so that I can admire them all the time. You can see a few of the others in my Ladies of the Evening photo.

No comments: