Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today

I saw this on another blog and I thought it might jump-start my writing.



Outside my window... it’s cool and cloudy. The mama bird dive-bombs into her nest.

I am thinking... it was an eventful morning, leaving me with deep questions.

I am thankful for... the funny, cranky, lovely, unique elderly women in my life!

From the kitchen... the sound of the washer, unbalanced as it spins; dirty dishes in the sink, a sad pan smelling of burned corn.

I am wearing... navy blue.

I am creating... memories.

I am going... to be running errands soon, and making pizza dough with wheat flour and yeast.

I am reading... Finding Your Own North Star

I am hoping... to have a productive day with Dale tomorrow.

I am hearing... birds and background traffic and STILL more fireworks being shot off!

Around the house... are breezes bringing fresh air through the open windows.

One of my favorite things... my new old friends, the Gauntlettes!

A few plans for the rest of the week... painting, knitting, deep cleaning, organizing computer files.

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

A great idea - really like this one and how you answered!