Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Secrets: May 30, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

It's curious to me how some weeks I can relate to very few of the secrets; other weeks many reverberate with me. Today, I'm sharing my top four:

Whenever I'm alone in a supermarket aisle,
I sing out loud.
It's fun!
Plus, if someone comes around the corner,

they feel more embarrassed than I do.


OMG. This fits my husband to a T.
He may not care about their pet,
but he does care about the person's feelings.


This happened more often than I like to recall
when I was a young adult.
The last time, I got pregnant. :(


I need to make this my life motto
and tattoo it on my forearm!

No comments: