Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Secrets: August 22, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

These three secrets gave me pause for reflection:

OMG! This SO reminds me of a friend of mine!
Is this yours???
(e-mail me privately!)


But the medication helps!
LOL


When I was little, every year for my birthday
I wished for a party with 100 people.
My siblings laughed at me.
I thought I might actually have that party
when I got married.

No sucha lucka.
Then I thought I might finally have my wish
fulfilled for my 50th birthday.

Nope.
Only one sweet friend ever understood my desire.
I hope my wish comes true before my funeral.
I'd like to enjoy the company of my 100 guests.

No comments: