Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Secrets: October 03, 2010

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

A number of the secrets this week really irritated me. Two were about drinking to the point of getting drunk and having pretty lame excuses for doing so. I refuse to republish those. But check out this first one ...

Then stop reading the magazine!
Go find reading material that's far more enlightening!
Obviously, this magazine is NOT made for you.


Yeah, mine are delivered this way, too,
but they're prescription medications.

I can't say the same for an extended family member.


I am the mom I always wanted to be.
I married a man that is like the dad I always wanted.
He's an exceptional father
and a
kind, calm, smart, funny, generous human being.

No comments: