Saturday, November 12, 2011

At My House; On My Mind

Outside my window...
The neighbor kids
flinging golden leaves at each other
running wild in the crisp air

I am wondering...
why I don't read blogs more often
so full of creativity
and inspiration

I am thankful for...
For this quiet day, reading,
sitting across the table from my husband
clickity clicking on our laptops

From the kitchen...
the refrigerator fan is whirring
tortillas wait on the counter
to be eaten for dinner

I am wearing...
comfy clothes, my fleece vest,
my favorite blue shirt
even though it's not Thursday (Jodie)

I am creating...
ideas for a tree trimming party
over Thanksgiving weekend
extended family fun

I am going...
nowhere today
except in my imagination
I'm traveling the world



I am reading...
my favorite blogs
Steve Martin's autobiography
Dale's expressions






I am hoping...
my eldest is peaceful today
building friendships with Club Med
spending time with her husband

I am hearing...
the cooling fan on Dale's  computer
the clickk of a mouse
the "ahhhhhh" after a swallow of cool water

Around the house...
quiet
a bit of a breeze
a blanket of leaves and pine needles



One of my favorite things...
my husband's smile
and the way he lights up
when I tickle his brain



A few plans for the rest of the week...
bring the paint in from the garage so it doesn't freeze
get a haircut
express gratitude

1 comment:

CoCo said...

Wonderful & Inspirational!
Thank you for blogging today!!
<3