If I ever become famous, I'm certain this is the photo the tabloids will pull off the internet to use in my bio.
Photo Lessons I Learned:
- When I'm over a week late with a self-assignment, I'll do just about anything.
- I used the printer in my home office for a tripod and put the camera on a 2 second self-timer.
- The color balance is awful. The focus is awful. The editing didn't help much.
- Sometimes you just take a derpy picture and use it anyway.
- It's about time to get back to more artistic portraits.