Monday, April 4, 2016

The Mess that is My Desk - Part 2

The First Sort

The first pass through the box went fairly quickly. The items are sorted into logical piles. Most will be easy to process. The smallest pile is now my only Pile of Indecision. Not bad!

I liked that I could toss a bunch of the small bits of paper: notes to myself, expired coupons, donation requests, etc. A few items need to be transposed into another format. A few things put away in other parts of the house. The two biggest piles are correspondence - mostly Christmas cards, birthday cards, thank you notes, and a few personal letters. Then some catalogs and a couple medical documents.


This now feels do-able!

Dale's being a sport and agreeing to leave the piles on the dining room table until I process them one by one.

No comments: