Saturday, May 7, 2016

New Camera Lens

Three, in fact!

I've been considering this pack of lenses for quite some time. The list price of $50 was holding me back. Then, last week Amazon had them as a daily special for $11 so I jumped on my chance to get them.


As camera lenses go, even $50 is pretty cheap. But these are not lenses for my "big" Canon camera. These are three mini-lenses to use with my smartphone's camera!


As you see, the kit comes with a fisheye lens, a wide-angle lens, and a macro lens. They clip easily onto the phone.


It also has lens covers, a cleaning cloth, and a carrying case.


Preliminary tests are very encouraging. I'm looking forward to practicing with them and sharing photos as I learn.

In addition to playing with these new lenses, I'll soon be starting an online photography course in taking professional-quality photos with a smartphone. Gosh, I love learning about photography and watching my images improve over time.

No comments: