Thursday, June 8, 2017

Air B&B

I had my very first experience with AirBnB this week. Jodie and Kenny's house filled up with out-of-town guests and members of the wedding party, so I stayed a couple nights at a bungalow in the historic part of Springfield, OR.

Every amenity was available, from soaps and towels to a fully stocked kitchen complete with food for breakfast. Books galore. Candles. Comfy beds. Plus the conveniences of WiFi and laundry facilities. It's absolutely charming and homey with little surprises in every room. For example, these roses were waiting for me, freshly picked from the yard!

I could live in a place like this.


I admit that I was very trepidatious when Jodie made the suggestion. But these accommodations far exceeded my expectations. I do believe I may try this again. It's been a home away from home, and a piece of peace away from wedding prep madness.

No comments: