Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Day 236: Looking Back At You!


I've added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Studio Window

Every day I let you peek through my Studio window and invite you to see what creative somethin' somethin' I have going on in here. Today, I'm looking back out that same window!

Actually, this is Everyday Matters Challenge #18, View From A Window. See? I really do live in a forest!

Actually, my home is in a suburb that was planted at the bottom of a hill in the middle of a forest. The trees s-t-r-e-t-c-h for the limited sunlight. My studio is in the basement of our home. So if I climb on a chair and aim my camera just right, I get to see all these trees in my front yard.

But the afternoon sun was shining in from the west, the window was dirty with snow drippings, and I had to shoot the photo through the window screen, so the original photo was not very clear. I took it into Paint Shop Pro and played with the colors and filters and experimented with all sorts of fun photo enhancements until this altered image appeared on my screen.

Ooooo. Pretty!

Don't you wish you had a blue forest in your front yard?

No comments: