Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 342: My Beautiful Jodie

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Beautiful Jodie

My daughter, Jodie, was in a talent show last month. In the audience was a talent scout from Spokane. She was so impressed with all the kids, that she gave the participants a free make-up, hair and photo session.

That photo session happened today at school. I stopped by to watch the photographer work. I think she got some really nice shots, but won't know for a while.

When we got home, Jodie was having so much fun with the makeover that she asked me to take some photos of her, too. This is one of the shots I caught on our front porch.

Isn't she a beauty!?! I just love the way her hair is all wild and poofy, the expression in her eyes, and that gorgeous mouth full of braces.

I'll tell ya, I'm one proud mama!

No comments: