Monday, February 17, 2014

Grumpy Cat Sleep Mask

For Halloween last October, Jodie dressed up as Grumpy Cat. You can find her website here:
http://www.grumpycats.com/


So for fun, I decided to make her a Grumpy Cat sleep mask. I saw a really cute one on Etsy that I used as my inspiration. I started with a simple mask from the dollar store.



Then I used felt to piece together a the grumpy little face. I sewed the felt to the mask using embroidery floss with a blanket stitch and the grumpy little mouth with a stem stitch.





 Jodie's face matches her mask!


Sweet dreams, Miss Jo!
 


I found this on Pinterest:

 














1 comment:

James said...

That's great information. Thanks for sharing this blog. I did a search and found your blog and glowing review. It's been a big help! Thanx!