Saturday, January 7, 2017

Julie's "Mom Gift"

Project Pinterest 24


Last week, I blogged about Jeanne's "Mom Gift."  What's a "Mom Gift"? Well, every Christmas I try to come up with some special little somethin'-somethin' to make for my daughters that is unique to their current station in life. My goal is to make something that will either make them laugh uproariously or make them tear up and go, "Ahhhh!" Jeanne's made her laugh.

This one, for Julie, received the "Ahhhh!"

Julie likes penguins. So I crocheted a penguin pouch for her. She says it's just the right size to fit her iPod.


The penguin's bill holds the closure in place. The buttons I used are from my grandmother's button collection. 


The directions were easy to follow ... except for the feet. I "winged it" and created my own version.


---

Inspired by Repeat Crafter Me


No comments: