Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Pickin' Up Good Vibrations


The Fullerton High School class of '75 has bloomed over on Facebook this week. Many of my classmates have joined. We're posting memes that reminisce about our senior year. It was a large graduating class, so some of us are meeting for the first time. Many of us who were acquaintances are meeting each other as adults and getting new views of each other.

It's so much fun! I'm much more outgoing now than I was as a teenager. So much bolder. And, of course, this online medium is one that I can shine in.

The best part for me is becoming acquainted with these women. The guys are a mixed bag of fun-loving and arrogant and lots in between. But the women! I like these women!

As each new classmate joins the 24/7 reunion, I try to greet them, introduce myself is we didn't know each other 'way back when,' and leave a bit of positive energy in my path.

What a trip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does sound like fun! I have a couple of people I wouldn't mind reconnecting with.