Tuesday, September 14, 2010

RonDee's Bookmark

Our sweet and wise RonDee's favorite color is emerald green. I tried, but just didn't have the exact shade I needed in my stash. So I made this bookmark on 14ct green aida with a variegated floss in many shades of green.

But that's like RonDee. Many layers. Many sides to her personality. Lots of experience and wisdom that pops out in crystal clarity. Just when you think you know this woman, she surprises you with more depth. A spiraling wealth of insight, you might say.

The pattern I used is another freebie I found online many years ago. Unfortunately, I no longer have the designer's name or website. If you recognize it, let me know and I'll edit this post to give credit where credit is due.

RonDee and her husband have a fabulous photography business. She was very busy working with the public to sell these works of art all summer. By the end of August, she was exhausted! So I chose the The Woman's Comfort Book for RonDee because it has many examples and ideas on how women can comfort and rejuvenate themselves.

RonDee, go take a spa day at home! I give you permission. ;)

2 comments:

LisaG said...

A lovely bookmark Cameo, the varigated green works perfect.

Carolyn NC said...

Very pretty!