Sunday, July 29, 2018

Horsing Around

We're having quite a heat wave this week. It's making sleep uncomfortable and difficult, so I was dragging around most of today. I decided to watch a couple movies and do this fun and fairly mindless activity.

Do you remember having sticker books as a kid? We had them sometimes as "summer activities" to keep us busy. Well this is a grown up version of a sticker book. I find it akin to adult coloring books. You simply match the colored stickers in the correct shape to fill in the blank spaces. These seahorses caught my fancy.


My daughter Julie gave me this Stickers by Numbers Book of Animals a while ago, but this is the first of the pages I completed. The bright colors send off a good vibe. And it was just enough activity to keep my hands busy as I watched the shows.


By the way, Brain on Fire was pretty good. But then, I like movies about people dealing with brain issues and how those issues can affect one's life.



No comments: