Sunday, May 23, 2021

Neon Art

A low-grade fever laid me low this morning. So after a nap (gasp!), I spent the afternoon putting a jigsaw puzzle together with Dale.


I bought this 350 piece Artbox puzzle at Dollar Tree. The bright colors and fun neon shapes made it enjoyable to put together. For an inexpensive puzzle, it had very little puzzle dust, was made of a decent weight of cardboard, and held together fairly well. Because there are no big sections of color, I sorted all the pieces by shape. So though the early-going was slow, putting the pieces together became much easier as we went along.


After resting for the entire morning and afternoon, I felt strong enough for a short walk in the evening. Let's hope a good night's sleep will give me lots of energy for the coming week.

No comments: