Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Try It Toosday: In the Rain

It's time for another Try It Toosday! The day I attempt to recreate a photograph that caught my eye. This is number 19 of the 21 I hope to complete this year.

Today's photo is more of a rhyme than a duplicate. The inspiration was raindrops on fallen leaves. The inspiration photo has more variation in color than I was able to collect. My bum knee doesn't allow me to wander in the woods right now, collecting several different species and the full range of autumn color. 

This leaf, complete with raindrops, was right outside my mailbox. I carried it carefully into my dining room, losing about half the droplets while transferring it. I played with the light from the window, the weave of our kitchen placemats, and my macro lens to come up with this composition. Though it's not much like my inspiration photo, I do like the result.




My inspiration photo was collected in November 2012. I'm sorry that I don't know who the photographer is.



Tomorrow I'll share a different take on this theme.


#tryittoosday

No comments: