Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Eugene Park Tour - Bramblewood Park

This gem of a park is only 10 minutes from home. We were there on a most gorgeous afternoon with bright skies dotted with puffed clouds.


The park was fairly quiet since kids were in school. But we did meet about six dogs and their owners. They were taking a walk on the paved path that follows the perimeter of the park.


Flat Creek runs along one edge of the park, hidden in a gully among the brambles.


There's a large, manicured green space that fills most of the park. It invited me to fly a kite, but I didn't have one with me.


So picturesque. There are a few benches and picnic tables to give a place to rest or watch the kids climb on the play structure.


There's even a single basketball hoop for a quick game of h-o-r-s-e or to practice lay-ups jump shots.


Dale took most of today's photos. I was scrambling around on my knees, searching for macro shots. 



#macromay

#tuesdaytravels

No comments: