Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Repeat

I'm repeating this post from June 19th because this morning, this photo (and poem) became the Fan Photo of the Day on Nick Kelsh's How to Photograph Your Life Facebook page. Nick has been my photography teacher and friend for over a decade now.

This was a total "WOW! Oh wow!" moment for me.


Nick wrote:

The FAN PHOTO of the DAY is by Margaret Davaz

Margaret has added a big dose of class to HTPYL. She wrote a poem for her beautiful photograph.

……………..

Her name is music.
Wisteria.

She flows as a melody,
cascading over fences, undulating in the breeze.

Wisteria. Catch her quickly!
Her flowers are fleeting,
taunting me to stretch toward her,
to breathe in her scent.
 
Wisteria.
Dressed in a sweeping gown of purple and white.
The delicate dame,
releasing her petal charms, floating to my feet.

~ Margaret Davaz








No comments: