Friday, August 4, 2023

Summer of "P" - revised

My intention for the Summer of P was to pay attention to some things:
  • Patio
  • Parks
  • Picnics
  • Past
  • Purple
Dale and I have been doing better than expected with patio. We're at the point with the new furnishings where we enjoy spending time out there every day. 

I've been noticing lots of purple and find myself taking photos of all manner of objects. Few are worth editing or are blog-worthy.

But we've not visited many parks. We've taken no picnics. And we've visited no museums (past). Dale was on the grand jury for a month, and our travel fun time was sporadic. We lost our rhythm.

Now that jury duty is over and we have only one more month of summer, I hope we can visit at least one more park and take a picnic lunch. It's been hot, and now the wildfires have begun, so picnics at parks may not be all that fun.

And for past? Instead of visiting museums, I'm going to revisit some photos I've taken in the past and enjoy them all over again. I'm starting here.


Our granddaughter Melody when she was just over two months old. 

No comments: