Monday, January 15, 2024

Ice Storm

 We can't go anywhere, and the electricity is intermittent, but we're warm and cozy. The snow and cloud-bubbled sky are awfully pretty as we look through the windows.


All the Christmas decorations are put away. Dale's cooked up a big batch of his famous chicken wings. We have new-to-us TV series to watch, podcasts to listen to and discuss, and many, many jigsaw puzzles to put together.

I've got all kinds of blog post ideas in my head, and photos stacking up. I'll eventually get back to regular posting. Right now, I'm (emotionally) feeling winter. My moods are fluctuating more than I wish, so I'm doing activities that help me stay centered and waiting it out. I've got lots of (emotion-stabilizing) tools to help me. 

And in Oregon, Spring comes much earlier than in north Idaho!

All is well.

No comments: