Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reach Out and Touch ...


It's the end of the day.

'Twas a very nice day. Spent a short time with the Quilters this morning. Then Jodie and I headed south to Moscow. We spent a bit of time with Julie there.

Then the three of us headed west to Pullman. We had a picnic lunch with my niece, her husband and child who recently moved back to Pullman from Wyoming. Also there were my sister, my brother-in-law, and my niece from Portland.

Was SO GOOD to have one-on-one time with my sister! I think we touched each other in a gentle and unexpected way today. My time with her is so rare and precious.

All the way home, Jodie chatted with me about the important people in her young life. It was extremely nice Mommy-Jodie time.

And Dale was waiting for us as we walked in the door.

Can life be more lovely?

No comments: