Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Reason to Rise

Sunrise Over Canfield Mountain: September 24, 2008

Now that Jodie has her driver's permit, I've been attempting to get up each morning and let her drive to school.

This is another reason for me to awake early.

I tell ya, though! Sometimes a photographer will take her life in her own hands to get the image! For this one, I had to pull off into the gravel at the side of the road on Highway 41. When the coast was clear, I hopped out of the car and onto the back bumper of Jodie's car. Balancing my legs against the hatchback, I steadied my camera as well as I could, and took this picture.

That's a little creepy when the cars are zoomin' past at fifty miles an hour!

I think the shot was worth it.
[ Do click on the photo to see the larger version! ]
:)

No comments: